Amazon.com - Over-The-Sink Kitchen Dish Drainer Rack, Durable Chrome-plated Steel (Black) - ( Dish Sink Drainer #1)
5 photos of Amazon.com - Over-The-Sink Kitchen Dish Drainer Rack, Durable Chrome-plated Steel (Black) - ( Dish Sink Drainer #1)
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Dishdish (dish),USA pronunciation n.
- an open, relatively shallow container of pottery, glass, metal, wood, etc., used for various purposes, esp. for holding or serving food.
- any container used at table: dirty dishes.
- the food served or contained in a dish: The meal consisted of several dishes.
- a particular article, type, or preparation of food: Rice is an inexpensive dish.
- the quantity held by a dish;
dishful: a dish of applesauce.
- anything like a dish in form or use.
- concavity or the degree of concavity, as of a wheel.
- Also called dish′ anten′na. a concave, dish-shaped reflector serving to focus electromagnetic energy as part of a transmitter or receiver of radio, television, or microwave signals.
- [Slang](sometimes offensive). an attractive girl or woman: The receptionist is quite a dish.
- an item of gossip.
- to put into or serve in a dish, as food: to dish food onto plates.
- to fashion like a dish;
- to gossip about: They talked all night, dishing their former friends.
- to defeat;
- to talk together informally, esp., to gossip.
- dish it out, [Informal.]to dispense abusive language, punishment, or praise, enthusiastic approval, etc.: When it comes to flattery, he can really dish it out.
- dish out, [Informal.]
- to serve (food) from a serving dish, pot, etc.
- to deal out;
distribute: She dished out our pay in silver dollars.
Drainerdrain (drān),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to withdraw or draw off (a liquid) gradually;
remove slowly or by degrees, as by filtration: to drain oil from a crankcase.
- to withdraw liquid gradually from;
make empty or dry by drawing off liquid: to drain a crankcase.
- to exhaust the resources of: to drain the treasury.
- to deprive of strength;
- to flow off gradually.
- to become empty or dry by the gradual flowing off of liquid or moisture: This land drains into the Mississippi.
- something, as a pipe or conduit, by which a liquid drains.
- a material or appliance for maintaining the opening of a wound to permit free exit of fluids.
- gradual or continuous outflow, withdrawal, or expenditure.
- something that causes a large or continuous outflow, expenditure, or depletion: Medical expenses were a major drain on his bank account.
- an act of draining.
- [Physical Geog.]
- an artificial watercourse, as a ditch or trench.
- a natural watercourse modified to increase its flow of water.
- go down the drain:
- to become worthless or profitless.
- to go out of existence;
Durabledu•ra•ble (dŏŏr′ə bəl, dyŏŏr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- able to resist wear, decay, etc., well;
du′ra•bil′i•ty, du′ra•ble•ness, n.
- durables. See durable goods.
Steelsteel (stēl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various modified forms of iron, artificially produced, having a carbon content less than that of pig iron and more than that of wrought iron, and having qualities of hardness, elasticity, and strength varying according to composition and heat treatment: generally categorized as having a high, medium, or low-carbon content.
- a thing or things made of this metal.
- a flat strip of this metal used for stiffening, esp. in corsets;
- a bar of this metal that has one end formed to hold a bit for driving through rock.
- steels, stocks or bonds of companies producing this metal.
- a sword.
- a rounded rod of ridged steel, fitted with a handle and used esp. for sharpening knives.
- pertaining to or made of steel.
- like steel in color, hardness, or strength.
- to fit with steel, as by pointing, edging, or overlaying.
- to cause to resemble steel in some way.
- to render insensible, inflexible, unyielding, determined, etc.: He steeled himself to perform the dangerous task.
Hello , this photo is about Amazon.com - Over-The-Sink Kitchen Dish Drainer Rack, Durable Chrome-plated Steel (Black) - ( Dish Sink Drainer #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 950 x 576. This photo's file size is only 57 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Dish Sink Drainer.
By the addition of arrangements interesting init and tied by inserting a little rug you can complete the design. This carpeting will soon be strapped as well as every one of the goods in a watch that is good.
Thus, it is crucial that you be capable of coordinate any office house cozy and nice. Since to truly have a comfy Amazon.com - Over-The-Sink Kitchen Dish Drainer Rack, Durable Chrome-plated Steel (Black) - ( Dish Sink Drainer #1), we'll experience appreciate performing their everyday workday for most people experience bored and exhausted.
That Work Place Decorating Ideas To Conquer Boredom in Work could perhaps be input and tips for the interior planning of one's dream home. The office is really a place where we spend time performing our work that is everyday. Additionally there are expressing the office is really a second home than homes.
Random Designs on Amazon.com - Over-The-Sink Kitchen Dish Drainer Rack, Durable Chrome-plated Steel (Black) - ( Dish Sink Drainer #1)
- 7 Foot Shower Curtain
- Buster Sink Unblocker
- Allen Roth Laminate Flooring
- Cowboy Sleeper
- Overdyed Pink Rug
- Organic Wool Mattress
- Bicycle Furniture
- Floating Shelf Uk
- Highest Bench Press In The Nfl
- Ashley Black Leather Sectional
- 18 Tub Com
- Cotbed Quilts
- Floating Vanity Cabinets
- Interest Tables
- Futon Couch Ikea
- How Many Rooms Does A Mansion Have