Adette Velvet Studded Edge Club Chair, Dark Green Traditional-armchairs-and-accent (nice Green Club Chair #8)
9 pictures of Adette Velvet Studded Edge Club Chair, Dark Green Traditional-armchairs-and-accent (nice Green Club Chair #8)
Velvetvel•vet (vel′vit),USA pronunciation n.
- a fabric of silk, nylon, acetate, rayon, etc., sometimes having a cotton backing, with a thick, soft pile formed of loops of the warp thread either cut at the outer end or left uncut.
- something likened to the fabric velvet, as in softness or texture: the velvet of her touch; the velvet of the lawn.
- the soft, deciduous covering of a growing antler.
- a very pleasant, luxurious, desirable situation.
- money gained through gambling;
- clear gain or profit, esp. when more than anticipated.
- Also, vel′vet•ed. made of velvet or covered with velvet.
- Also, vel′vet•like′. resembling or suggesting velvet;
velvety: a velvet night; a cat's velvet fur.
Edgeedge (ej),USA pronunciation n., v., edged, edg•ing.
- a line or border at which a surface terminates: Grass grew along the edges of the road. The paper had deckle edges.
- a brink or verge: the edge of a cliff; the edge of disaster.
- any of the narrow surfaces of a thin, flat object: a book with gilt edges.
- a line at which two surfaces of a solid object meet: an edge of a box.
- the thin, sharp side of the blade of a cutting instrument or weapon.
- the sharpness proper to a blade: The knife has lost its edge.
- sharpness or keenness of language, argument, tone of voice, appetite, desire, etc.: The snack took the edge off his hunger. Her voice had an edge to it.
- a hill or cliff.
- an improved position;
advantage: He gained the edge on his opponent.
- advantage, esp. the advantage gained by being the age or eldest hand.
- See eldest hand.
- [Ice Skating.]one of the two edges of a skate blade where the sides meet the bottom surface, made sharp by carving a groove on the bottom.
- [Skiing.]one of the two edges on the bottom of a ski that is angled into a slope when making a turn.
- have an edge on, [Informal.]to be mildly intoxicated with alcoholic liquor: He had a pleasant edge on from the sherry.
- on edge:
- (of a person or a person's nerves) acutely sensitive;
eager: The contestants were on edge to learn the results.
- set one's teeth on edge. See tooth (def. 18).
- to put an edge on;
- to provide with an edge or border: to edge a terrace with shrubbery; to edge a skirt with lace.
- to make or force (one's way) gradually by moving sideways.
- to turn (a piece to be rolled) onto its edge.
- to roll (a piece set on edge).
- to give (a piece) a desired width by passing between vertical rolls.
- to rough (a piece being forged) so that the bulk is properly distributed for final forging.
- to move sideways: to edge through a crowd.
- to advance gradually or cautiously: a car edging up to a curb.
- edge in, to insert or work in or into, esp. in a limited period of time: Can you edge in your suggestion before they close the discussion?
- edge out, to defeat (rivals or opponents) by a small margin: The home team edged out the visitors in an exciting finish.
Clubclub (klub),USA pronunciation n., v., clubbed, club•bing, adj.
- a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon;
- a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
- the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
- an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
- a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
- See Indian club.
- a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
- a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card bearing such figures.
- clubs, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
- See club sandwich.
- a short spar attached to the end of a gaff to allow the clew of a gaff topsail to extend beyond the peak of the gaff.
- a short spar attached to the truck of a mast to support the upper part of a club topsail.
- clubfoot (def. 3).
- to beat with or as with a club.
- to gather or form into a clublike mass.
- to unite;
- to contribute as one's share toward a joint expense;
make up by joint contribution (often fol. by up or together): They clubbed their dollars together to buy the expensive present.
- to defray by proportional shares.
- to hold (a rifle, shotgun, etc.) by the barrel, so as to use the stock as a club.
- to combine or join together, as for a common purpose.
- to attend a club or a club's activities.
- to gather into a mass.
- to contribute to a common fund.
- [Naut.]to drift in a current with an anchor, usually rigged with a spring, dragging or dangling to reduce speed.
- of or pertaining to a club.
- consisting of a combination of foods offered at the price set on the menu: They allow no substitutions on the club luncheon.
Darkdark (därk),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- having very little or no light: a dark room.
- radiating, admitting, or reflecting little light: a dark color.
- approaching black in hue: a dark brown.
- not pale or fair;
swarthy: a dark complexion.
dark-colored: dark eyebrows.
- having brunette hair: She's dark but her children are blond.
- (of coffee) containing only a small amount of milk or cream.
dismal: the dark days of World War II.
frowning: a dark expression.
wicked: a dark plot.
- destitute of knowledge or culture;
- hard to understand;
- (of a theater) offering no performances;
closed: The theaters in this town are dark on Sundays.
- (of an l- sound) having back-vowel resonance;
situated after a vowel in the same syllable. Cf. clear (def. 24a).
- (of a speech sound) of dull quality;
- keep dark, to keep as a secret;
conceal: They kept their political activities dark.
- the absence of light;
darkness: I can't see well in the dark.
nightfall: Please come home before dark.
- a dark place.
- a dark color.
- in the dark:
- in ignorance;
uninformed: He was in the dark about their plans for the evening.
- in secrecy;
- to make dark;
- [Obs.]to grow dark;
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Howdy peoples, this picture is about Adette Velvet Studded Edge Club Chair, Dark Green Traditional-armchairs-and-accent (nice Green Club Chair #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 442 x 544. It's file size is only 21 KB. Wether You decided to download This post to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Green Club Chair.
One of many items that establish the beauty of the Adette Velvet Studded Edge Club Chair, Dark Green Traditional-armchairs-and-accent (nice Green Club Chair #8) is the room's concept. Among the themes that we must attempt is the Bohemian fashion. The likes of the entire world neighborhood within this style nevertheless haven't passed, although the Bohemian kingdom has long been extinct. Especially if you and a minimalist style that's simple mix it, but nonetheless crosseyed. That is it, suggestion room design Green Club Chair. Simple steps to do Bohemian model will be to show your finishing touches. Rings, bracelets, earrings are often kept in a field, use it a hook. It may be on the wall hook or on the table.
Picture floral or ethnic motifs in vibrant shades could make gorgeous and your area instantly boho. Not all-things Adette Velvet Studded Edge Club Chair, Dark Green Traditional-armchairs-and-accent (nice Green Club Chair #8) within the classification. Bohemian design bedroom is not exactly like design that is decorating content teen's bedroom. Bohemian choose solid American national figure and feminism. Don't forget to put two potted plants that are indoor or one within the bedroom. Rose may die. But, it would not be worsen if you are using live plants as a language- in-law plants, clinging or dangling.
Bohemian ladies right into a style that will be mostly employed by females. This type is utilized through tassels as lace, braid, embroidery, sewing, and an elegant consistency, such. Motif supporting linens georgia bohemian type kantha illustration, and suzani. If it's not easy to get, utilize batik or just two shades vibrant batik periphery. Female motifs and designs might be employed through pillow, bedsheet, the bedcover, layer, throw, or carpet. Bohemian came specially the Czech, from Europe. So, when choosing kind and a method towards the furniture inside the room, be sure to don't crash it with national motifs Malaysia, specially Java. Javanese ethnic dark, as the brightly colored soft boho. Don't forget to incorporate somewhat feel of artwork for example, while in the bedroom poster, through the deer mind sculpture - type renaissance framed, or photos. Simple enough, isn't it? You only need ordering the Adette Velvet Studded Edge Club Chair, Dark Green Traditional-armchairs-and-accent (nice Green Club Chair #8) and to incorporate tiny mementos. Function as the minimalist bedrooms bohemian style. There are for decorating a room, additional suggestions?
Relevant Posts on Adette Velvet Studded Edge Club Chair, Dark Green Traditional-armchairs-and-accent (nice Green Club Chair #8)
- Cottage Dining
- Mattress Bolster
- Dinner Mats Table
- How To Keep Squirrels Off Your Porch
- How To Put Stone Over Brick Fireplace
- Ottoman Beige
- Countertop Makeup Organizer Drawers
- How Much Is Porche
- Backyard Grill Gas Grill
- Masoli Sofa
- Modern Led Chandelier
- London Homes For Sale
- 5 To 1 The Doors
- Fabric Sofas On Sale
- Hard Hat Lights
- Bathroom Rental