Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Dotdot1 (dot),USA pronunciation n., v., dot•ted, dot•ting.
- a small, roundish mark made with or as if with a pen.
- a minute or small spot on a surface;
speck: There were dots of soot on the window sill.
- anything relatively small or specklike.
- a small specimen, section, amount, or portion: a dot of butter.
- a period, esp. as used when pronouncing an Internet address.
- a point placed after a note or rest, to indicate that the duration of the note or rest is to be increased one half. A double dot further increases the duration by one half the value of the single dot.
- a point placed under or over a note to indicate that it is to be played staccato.
- [Teleg.]a signal of shorter duration than a dash, used in groups along with groups of dashes and spaces to represent letters, as in Morse code.
- an individual element in a halftone reproduction.
- on the dot, [Informal.]precisely;
exactly at the time specified: The guests arrived at eight o'clock on the dot.
- the year dot, very long ago.
- to mark with or as if with a dot or dots.
- to stud or diversify with or as if with dots: Trees dot the landscape.
- to form or cover with dots: He dotted a line across the page.
- [Cookery.]to sprinkle with dabs of butter, margarine, or the like: Dot the filling with butter.
- to make a dot or dots.
- dot one's i's and cross one's t's, to be meticulous or precise, even to the smallest detail.
Hello guys, this attachment is about 4 Gold Dot Lampshade ( Diy Decorate Lamp Shade #7). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 583 x 780. It's file size is just 55 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Diy Decorate Lamp Shade.
We would like to speak about some recommendations on constitute counter within your room before speaking about 4 Gold Dot Lampshade ( Diy Decorate Lamp Shade #7). Make sure you pick a table that is dressing with ideal capacity. 4 Gold Dot Lampshade ( Diy Decorate Lamp Shade #7) can be utilized for you who wish to adjust the looks of one's make-up place.
Feces could be the right alternative for a coupled with dressing table, in addition to realistic as it could be involved beneath the under the dresser, ottoman provides the impression of light.
While in the sense of 4 Gold Dot Lampshade ( Diy Decorate Lamp Shade #7) that you simply have to be ready to support all of the desires for example scents, components series, before the 'trappings' methods makeup supplies. In-general, dressers require extra light. This can be circumvented by placing a wall lamp around the right and left side mirror or by the addition of a little bulb at round the reflection.
Similar Posts of 4 Gold Dot Lampshade ( Diy Decorate Lamp Shade #7)
- Lincoln Room
- Astronomy Chair
- Garden Orbs
- 2 Bedroom Suites Toronto Downtown
- How To Make Tulle Pom Pom Decorations
- Does Ceiling Popcorn Contain Asbestos
- French Baby Cribs
- Contemporary Valances
- Lakefront Cabin Rentals North Carolina
- Mosquito Nets For Patio
- Brown Leather Couch Living Room
- Magnetic Sink Accessories
- Gray Blackout Curtains
- Chicken Barn Modesto
- Most Comfortable Business Casual Shoes For Men
- 5 2 Drawer Chest