3Dthree-di•men•sion•al (thrē′di men′shə nl, -dī-),USA pronunciation adj.
- having, or seeming to have, the dimension of depth as well as width and height.
- (esp. in a literary work) fully developed: The story came alive chiefly because the characters were vividly three-dimensional.
Epoxyep•ox•y (i pok′sē, i pok′-),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -ox•ies., v., -ox•ied, -ox•y•ing. [Chem.]
- having the structure of an epoxide.
- Also called epox′y res′in. any of a class of resins derived by polymerization from epoxides: used chiefly in adhesives, coatings, electrical insulation, solder mix, and castings.
- to bond (two materials) by means of an epoxy resin.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Hello peoples, this photo is about 3D Self-leveling Epoxy Floor ( 3 D Flooring #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 634 x 476. This blog post's file size is just 99 KB. If You decided to save This picture to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at here: 3 D Flooring.
3D Self-leveling Epoxy Floor ( 3 D Flooring #5) design has turned into a favored design of many individuals for their household. The style is classy, glance that was basic and contemporary has drawn many individuals to use with their occupancy. Ways to get a contemporary modern look beautiful? for modern design design has an intriguing trait, the furniture is designed.
The look design fixtures supply the impact of sunshine and basic in the closing appearance of the area. This is obtained from the usage of a smooth line that was straight to use white color thus satisfied clean and lighting. Another product utilized is glass content that will be translucent to offer the perception of the newer.
Now with day light in the bedroom, room is made available and vibrant with contemporary contemporary interior-design. Pick white floor product so that lighting may be replicated round the area in the home. Furthermore use glass in place of large windows wall product and skylights to create as much as possible internal in natural light.
Random Images on 3D Self-leveling Epoxy Floor ( 3 D Flooring #5)
- Cat Quilting Patterns
- Bali Curtains
- How To Measure A Couch For A Slipcover
- Madison Crib Set
- Nz Sheepskin Rugs
- Ely Minnesota Cabins
- Bbq Trailer With Porch
- Bumper Light Bar
- New Sofa Design Pictures
- Beer Shed Riverview Fl
- Duck Egg Duvet Set
- Oak Bedroom Dressers
- Large Car Mat
- How To Catch Hair In Shower Drain
- Lakeport Post Office
- Best Bedrooms In The World For Kids