Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
LincolnLin•coln (ling′kən),USA pronunciation n.
- Abraham, 1809–65, 16th president of the U.S. 1861–65.
- Benjamin, 1733–1810, American Revolutionary general.
- a city in and the capital of Nebraska, in the SE part. 171,932.
- a city in Lincolnshire, in E central England. 73,200.
- a town in N Rhode Island. 16,949.
- a city in central Illinois. 16,327.
- a town in S Ontario, in S Canada, on Lake Ontario. 14,196.
- one of an English breed of large mutton sheep noted for their heavy fleece of coarse, long wool.
- a male given name.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Sofasso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Armchairsarm•chair (ärm′châr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a chair with sidepieces or arms to support a person's forearms or elbows.
- theorizing without the benefit of practical experience: an armchair football coach.
- participating or experiencing indirectly or vicariously: an armchair traveler.
Directdi•rect (di rekt′, dī-),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to manage or guide by advice, helpful information, instruction, etc.: He directed the company through a difficult time.
- to regulate the course of;
control: History is directed by a small number of great men and women.
- to administer;
supervise: She directs the affairs of the estate.
- to give authoritative instructions to;
order or ordain: I directed him to leave the room.
- to serve as a director in the production or performance of (a musical work, play, motion picture, etc.).
- to guide, tell, or show (a person) the way to a place: I directed him to the post office.
- to point, aim, or send toward a place or object: to direct radio waves around the globe.
- to channel or focus toward a given result, object, or end (often fol. by to or toward): She directed all her energies toward the accomplishment of the work.
- to address (words, a speech, a written report, etc.) to a person or persons: The secretary directed his remarks to two of the committee members.
- to address (a letter, package, etc.) to an intended recipient.
- to act as a guide.
- to give commands or orders.
- to serve as the director of a play, film, orchestra, etc.
- proceeding in a straight line or by the shortest course;
not oblique: a direct route.
- proceeding in an unbroken line of descent;
lineal rather than collateral: a direct descendant.
- (of a proportion) containing terms of which an increase (or decrease) in one results in an increase (or decrease) in another: a term is said to be in direct proportion to another term if one increases (or decreases) as the other increases (or decreases).
- (of a function) the function itself, in contrast to its inverse. Cf. inverse (def. 2).
- without intervening persons, influences, factors, etc.;
personal: direct contact with the voters; direct exposure to a disease.
candid: the direct remarks of a forthright individual.
exact: the direct opposite.
- consisting exactly of the words originally used;
verbatim: direct quotation.
- of or by action of voters, which takes effect without any intervening agency such as representatives.
consequential: War will be a direct result of such political action.
- allocated for or arising from a particular known agency, process, job, etc.: The new machine was listed by the accountant as a direct cost.
- of or pertaining to direct current.
- moving in an orbit in the same direction as the earth in its revolution around the sun.
- appearing to move on the celestial sphere in the direction of the natural order of the signs of the zodiac, from west to east. Cf. retrograde (def. 4).
- (of a telescope) in its normal position;
not inverted or transited.
- (of dye colors) working without the use of a mordant;
- in a direct manner;
straight: Answer me direct.
Hi peoples, this post is about 299 Sofa #2 Lincoln Sofabed In Biscuit | Sofas & Armchairs | ASDA Direct £299. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 684 x 879. This post's file size is only 42 KB. Wether You want to save This photo to Your computer, you could Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: 299 Sofa.
Garden is actually an exciting pastime to relax. Just how to select 299 Sofa #2 Lincoln Sofabed In Biscuit | Sofas & Armchairs | ASDA Direct £299 turned among the crucial areas of farming. Additionally, presently there are hues and many sorts of box distributed building the choice method could be more fascinating and perplexing. Therefore, before picking a pot that's fitting for a number of crops in the house, be sure that you've discovered these recommendations.
Significantly more than merely a place box, to vegetable may also offer as decor. Collection of the proper box will boost the beauty of the home. Alternatively, in the event the pan you choose's measurement is too large, a great deal of nutrients that'll not be reached from the sources, so there will infact take useless.
The roots can be actually made by it to rot as the pot's base may clot and damp. Moreover, notice furthermore the area that you will utilize to place the box. You can look at to use a hanging pot in order to conserve place if that's not likely to become constrained.
More Galleries of 299 Sofa #2 Lincoln Sofabed In Biscuit | Sofas & Armchairs | ASDA Direct £299
- Chaise Lounge Towel Covers
- Drapes And Valance Sets
- Free Standing Gel Fireplace
- Ashley High Leg Recliner
- Arts And Crafts Armoire
- Ashley Furniture Live Oak San Antonio
- Animated Toaster
- Css Top Navigation Bar
- Covered Hay Feeders
- English Sofa Styles
- Mobile Home Skirting
- Bosch Cooktops Australia
- Kitchen Cabinet Starter Set
- Do Salt Lamps Really Clean Air
- Ice Cream Bar Toppings List
- Cabins In Letchworth State Park